My Bucket List (Post 7)

I’ve never thought about making a bucket list in my life, I’ve seen it in movies, but it never caught my eye.  Now being bigger I thought about why not make a wish list with the objectives that I would like to be able to achieve in the future, put a goal with the objectives that I would like to be able to achieve. 

Resultado de imagen para my bucket listAs there could be many things I would like to add to the list, for this blog I will put a limit of three, so I can explain them a little to each one. 

I’m currently in my second year of college, but I think that being able to get into university has to be if or if even though I’ve already made it, because it was a dream made real by having stayed in a career, especially if it was within the University of Chile, as it is a place with much prestige. Continuing with the subject of my studies, clearly on my wish list is to finish my studies, as I would be very proud of it. 

One of the things I would like to do after finishing college is to travel out of the country, as I have always wanted to be able to visit many places in the world, although it is still a little difficult for me, because I would be a little afraid to travel alone and currently I don’t have the resources to do it, that’s why it’s one more wish for the future. 

Although if I could travel abroad while I’m still studying, it would be great to be able to do it with my parents, as it would be a totally dreamt vacation, which I would never forget in my life.

Comentarios

  1. your wishes are very realistic and I like that, I hope to finish university soon and travel

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have never thought about making a bucket list in my life too, but I think that your bucket list is very realistic and simple, probably you can comply that.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares