Summer Plans (Post 8)

Imagen relacionadaIt’s so close to the end of this year, it looks like it just flew by. So far I haven’t thought much about my summer vacation, but what I know I’d like to do is go to the beach, as I’ve missed the smell of the sea so much, because I haven’t been able to go to the beach in two years.

Although I don’t like the sun very much, I love being able to lie on the sand, while listening to music and the cold sea air brushes against my face. 



Imagen relacionadaClearly I want to go with my family for a week on the beach to enjoy the sea, but I would also like to go out with my friends to do different activities during the summer, such as going to the pool, playing board games, maybe also go to the beach with them or just go for a walk, but I don’t think you can since they go home during the holidays in the south of Chile.

Since this is going to be the first year in a long time that they’re going to finish my classes by the end of November, I’ve been thinking about working during the month of December, since Christmas is coming and it is a good time to work and earn some money for Christmas gifts for my parents, sister and maybe for my friends (it depends on how much I would gain hahaha). This would be the only month of my vacation I would work, so I could really rest during January and February.

Well, this was my eighth post on this blog, we are already approaching the number ten, which will be the end of this blog. I still owe you a post, which I’ll post later, goodbye.

Comentarios

  1. Hey! I don't live in the south of Chile, I live in Santiago, jaja. But, maybe -probably not- I will travel to south, but for a week, no more than that. So, if you want, we could go out.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares