My favorite social network (Post 0)

I don't really have a favorite social network, but if I have to choose one, I choose Instagram because I can be connected with my friends and acquaintances, see photos and videos of them, funny moments that they wanted to show to others. 

Resultado de imagen para instagram
In addition, I can upload to it pictures of me and videos to share with my closest ones, but normally I don't like upload things of mine, since it does not give me confidence. 


The others social networks also don't give me much confidence, because in the case of the Facebook , if I don't set up the app well, anyone can see my profile. 

So, I put limit on using social networks, what I do is I use only Instagram to upload from time photos of me or my friends, also, I try not to show my home or raise my location.

Comentarios

Entradas populares