The Best Holiday (Post 2)

Hello again to all, today I want to talk about what has been the best holiday on my life, because soon I may go on vacation with my family and that's why I want to remember what the best trip has been so far.

Well, a couple of years ago I went to Viña del Mar for a week, although it is not far from where I live, it has been the best experiences of my life because all the time I was able to practice one of my favorite sports, that is swimming in the sea. I have always had a fascination with diving into the sea or sinking into a wave, as the adrenaline of the moment makes the experience unforgettable. 

I forget to mention that I don't traveled alone, but that I went with my mom and dad to the beach, however my mother is afraid of the sea, so only my dad accompanies me to swim, but only for a while. 

In addition to swimming every day, I went with my family to several restaurants where I tasted delicious things, there was also near the beach a small amusement park where I had a lot of fun.

It may not be the best vacation in the world, but having been to one of my favorite place, such as the beach, next to my family, makes these the best vacation of my life, so far. 




Comentarios

  1. Swimming in the sea is also my favorite sport! I have spent many hours and I love the feeling

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Well, If I don't remember bad, I went once a Viña del Mar, but I don't like the beach :(
    I suppose that we could go to the beach together, like for you convince me :P

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Viña del Mar have very beatiful houses, this make this place so nice to see and visit. The beach is nice and warm so its a fun place to spend a day.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares