My favorite TV Series (Post 3)

Hello again, today I'll tell you about my favorite TV series so far. There's a series of Netflix that I totally loved, called Daredevil, which is about a blind superhero who dudes up against crime overnight in a part of New York City. 

Resultado de imagen para daredevilI really like this series because it shows us the superhero behind the suit and the mask he wear to fight crime. History tells us about their surroundings, their friends and how they could be in danger if their true identity. 

But in particular, I like that they show it as a real person which is not free from problems just because they have powers, but they can invariably cause you more problems than you should have.

I like very much the series of heroes, as evidenced above, but also I like the series of mystery, drama and terror, since they are more shocking according to me. Now, I'm watching the third season of the series "13 Reasons Why", this series I highly recommend, especially its first season, as it tries to raise awareness about bullying and suicide in teens. 

Well, this has been today's blog, if you quote your favorite series do so in the comments. Bye.

Comentarios

  1. Great series... way better than the original film, starring Ben Affleck (¬‿¬ )

    ResponderEliminar
  2. OHHH! I love MCU. My favorite series of Marvel is Agents of Shields. Coulson's return was the best

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hven't seen Daredevil, but, like you, I'm seeing the Third season of Thirteen Reasons Why and I'm so shocked, because I want to know who killed to the damned Bryce.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I just saw some chapters of Daredevil, but It looked very cool. I see the third season of "13 Reasons Why" too! We could comment respect it.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I feel I don't know nothing about movies of acction, even so this movie see interested, jiji.

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I dont really like 13 reasons why. The advertisiment in youtube about that series is sooooooooooooooooo anoying.

    ResponderEliminar

  7. I remembered watching a Daredevil movie when I was little. I didn´t know there is a series now, I will give it a try. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares