Postgraduate Studies (Post 6)

A few weeks ago I had upload this post, which was about me wanting to study after graduating from my career, but I really didn't know what to write in it, so I gave myself the time to think and finally I know what to say. 

After finishing studying journalism, I would like to become an expert in the subject of photography, so I would like to take some photografhic course, in which I would be taught to use the camera in a more professional way. Clearly I would use the camera as a means to report on what is happening in the world, so after having this course I would like to do photojournalism as work, to be able to inform through the photographs. 


In the United States is where they pioneered this journalistic style, so I would like to take a photography course there, which means I would have to leave Chile for a while, something I might want to do in the future. As it would be a couse to learn how to use the camera better, it would have to be a face-to-face course in which as a minimun I have to spend two hours, I think. 

Well, it wasn't so hard to decide on something I'd like to study after I finished my degree, although I still had several options in mind. I hope you like the post an tell me what postgraduate studies you would like to do, bye. 


Comentarios

Entradas populares